· “Extraordinary courses of a foreign language”: English. Duration: 60h of theory and practice. University of Salamanca. July 2001.
· “Intensive English Course in High Advanced Level”. Duration: 15 hours a week, during three weeks.
Private school MANHATTAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL in New York
From the 22nd September to the 10th October, 2008.
· “GNU/Linux, Free software for the universitary community”. Duration: 30 hours. Department of Informatics and Automatics of the University of Salamanca and AUGCyL 17th May, 2008.
· “Artistic exchange: masterpieces, artists and models“. Duration: 20 hours. Service of continuous training of the University of Salamanca
Starting on: 12th of April, 2008.
· “Scientific software in Mathematics: Mathematica and Matlab” (XIVth edition. Duration: 30 hours.
Service of Extraordinary courses and continuous training of the University of Salamanca. 10th to 14th September, 2007.
· “Mathematica: Introduction and applications in teaching”. Duration: 10 hours. Universitary Institute of education Sciences in collaboration with the Faculty of Science of the University of Salamanca.
From the 6th to the 14th April, 2011.
· “Meeting on Science boundaries, Physics time” .Duration: 15 hours.
University of Salamanca and organized by Duques de Soria Foundation. 20th and 21st, February, 2013.
· “Latex: preparation of scientific texts, presentations and much more”. Duration: 25 hours. University of Salamanca and organized by the Mathematics section of the University of Sciences of Salamanca. 14-18th July, 2014.